Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor, to join our VetUK team in Thirsk.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen in our customer service department for a highly motivated individual.
We are looking for high calibre customer service advisor to take a hands-on role in our fast-paced customer service team.
As an ecommerce company, our main channel of communication with customers is via email and phone.
Excellent written communication skills, IT literacy as well as an approachable and patient manner are essential.
The role will be very hands on and you must be confident at handling difficult or unusual situations.
Excellent interpersonal skills and an empathy with our customer’s concerns is essential.
You will need to be confident in handling new situations and able to back up your decisions with sound argument and consideration for the customer as well as company efficiency and profitability.
You will ensure that communications with customers, returns and replacements are all recorded and monitored appropriately.
You will be comfortable with obtaining technical information from manufacturers and able to disseminate this at an appropriate level to both staff and customers.
The Customer Service Team plays a key role in assisting in other areas of the business as required.
This offers variety of work, an opportunity to learn more about the business and gain experience in other areas.
Due to this diversity of work you need to be a fast learner, happy multi-tasking and have a flexible approach to your work.
Excellent attention to detail, efficiency and productivity will also be key.
Experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team, send your letter of application with an up to date CV
An opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Purchasing Assistant on a permanent, full- time basis at our Head Office in Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
We are looking for a motivated individual to assist within the Purchasing team. The successful applicant will be required to aid the Purchase and Ordering of Pet Health Supplies in order to fulfil specific customer orders. In addition to this they will be required to ensure that accurate cost information is maintained.
Responsibilities will include:
- Entering purchase orders onto the Purchasing system.
- Resolving delivery queries.
- Checking invoices against received deliveries.
- Updating stock system with accurate cost data.
- Resolution of invoice discrepancies.
- Frequent and regular phone contact with suppliers.
- Liaise with accounts department on supplier pricing issues.
- Provide support to other members of the team.
What skills are required?
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Confident in using other Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook).
- Previous experience in a Purchasing or Stock Control role would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Other benefits include free parking, modern working facilities, and 20 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays.
We are currently looking to recruit a Front-End Developer to join our team on a permanent basis to develop the front-end of various websites and web based application.
Successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of:
- CSS3 (Less)
- AngularJS 1.x
- Responsive UI design
- Gulp (or similar)
- Unit testing (and documentation)
And at least a basic understanding of:
- REST API
- LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP)
Job Responsibilities include:
- Write modular front-end code
- Update website look and feel
- Develop UI for internal applications
- Work with the back-end team
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 Days Paid holiday (inc Bank Holiday)
- Excellent working environment
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
The standard working hours are Mon - Fri 08:00am - 4:00pm with a salary commensurate to experience.