Purina Veterinary Diet Canine JM Dry contains rice, dehydrated salmon proteins, corn gluten meal, ground wheat, dehydrated poultry proteins, whole dried egg, fish protein concentrate, oat fibre, liver digest, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), fish oil, potassium chloride, minerals.
Indications: Inflammatory joint conditions, Healthy dogs predisposed to joint disorders.
Contraindications: Renal Failure.
- High EPA and long chain omega-3 - Proven to help reduce mediators of joint fatty acids level inflammation.
- High levels of antioxidants vitamins E and C - Help reduce oxidative stress and associated tissue damage.
- Moderate fat content and high protein - Helps maintain body condition to reduce calorie ratio joint stress.
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin - For cartilage and joint health.
- Excellent palatability - Promotes acceptance.