Burns Original Dog Food Lamb and Rice is ideal for all adult dogs, including seniors.
This food is hypo-allergenic and contains no beef, dairy, wheat or soya. It has no artificial colours or flavours, is naturally preserved and is suitable for use with holistic veterinary treatment.
Better still, this food helps to naturally maintain the immune system, coat, skin and digestive tract as well as the skeletal, respiratory and nervous systems.
The lamb used in Burns Lamb and Brown Rice is New Zealand lamb that has not been intensively reared. This food contains a minimum of 21% lamb.
- Lamb and Brown Rice.
- Ideal for all adult dogs, including seniors.
- Contains no wheat, dairy, beef or soya.
- No artificial colours of flavours.
- Naturally preserved.
- Suitable for use with holistic veterinary treatment.
- Naturally maintains body systems.
- Made using New Zealand lamb that has not been intensively reared.
- Contains minimum of 21% lamb.
Brown Rice (58%), Lamb Meal (24%), Oats, Peas, Sunflower Oil, Seaweed, Vitamins & Minerals.
Crude Protein 18.5%, Crude Oil 7.5%, Crude Fibre 2.5%, Crude Ash 8.0%, Vitamin A 25,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,000 iu/Kg, Vitamin E 100 iu/Kg, Moisture 8.0%, Copper 19mg/kg, Sodium 0.19%, Calcium 2.17%, Phosphorus 1.17%, Magnesium 0.13%, Potassium 0.31%, Chloride 0.20%, Sulphur 0.20%, Essential Fatty Acid 3.20%.